Saturday, July 7, 2007

SO... since Cole's birthday, things have been interesting at the Tepner household. On Friday, June 29, I tripped and fell and felt a shooting pain go up my back. To make a long story short, I ended up at the Vanderbilt Walk-In Clinic that night (after attempting a romantic and much needed date night, man, did I ruin that). After visiting the orthopedic and chiropractor, I am feeling better but not quite 100%. I have been taking it easy, trying not to pick up Cole as much and laying around a lot, which is quite hard for me! Thankfully, my mom has been helping so much and Marc, too (when he's not working). It's very difficult feeling out of capacity when you have a young child. SO...this week, I will work on more updates and pictures. For now, the following is appropriate for tonight:

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey Girl!! I have enjoyed looking at your blog so much and keeping up with the little fellow. He is so cute. I am so sorry to here about your mishap. Take it easy. Email me at school. I have lost your email address.

Hope to see you soon (for Sushi)!!

dkey