Thursday, April 17, 2008

Little Roadtrip


A couple weeks ago, we went to Kentucky to see Marc's grandma and Aunt. We had a great time on our short visit! Cole was funny as ever and wore my sunglasses the whole 2.5 hour car ride.

Marc had a sweet moment when he saw Cole hiding in the same spot he used to as a kid in Mamaw's kitchen.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Hey - I am a friend of Kari's and found your blog through her blog. I had to comment after reading about Cole potentially having asthma. My little girl (3 years old) has it and I often wish I had a support group or something b/c some days it can be really frustrating, especially when they get a cold. Anyway, thought I would say "hi" and I am here if you ever want to talk about life with an asthmatic child:)

Amanda Conley said...

Cute sunglasses!
I got a keyboard! Yay!
Yes, I'll have a boothe at Express. It'll be so much fun!
(And yes, you can purchase stuff there)