
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Going to the Fair
We ventured to the Williamson County Fair this weekend and had a wonderful time! There was a pretty large animal exhibit that we spent a lot of time exploring. Cole loved the animals and riding the big tractors. I remember going to the fair when I was a child and really enjoying it, not to mention the rickety rides & junk food. We had fun reminiscing as well as watching Cole's reaction to all the excitement!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Sounds like fun!
The last time I went to a fair (I was a teenager) someone threw up all over me and my friend from the spinning-chair-up-in-the-air-ride- thingy. We were so hot, so at first we thought is was rain or some sort of water, and I can remember saying "Oh! That feels good!"
Then I looked over at my friend's face and saw chunks...and realization bagan to dawn on us.
That was the last time I ever went to a fair!
Maybe I should try it again...
Post a Comment