Friday, October 17, 2008

It's Fall-Ya'll

We love everything about fall- weather, food, being outside.. here we are at the local pumpkin patch which Cole's *school* had a night reserved so it wasn't quite busy as the weekends! He loved it this year!

The day of Cole's school picture..(I know this isn't the cutest photo, but I had to show you his cute outfit) Oh- he's holding a weed out of the yard, too!


Cole had his first Krispy Kreme and you can tell by the look on his face that he was quite satisfied! Unfortunately, they were sold out of their pumpkin spice ones this day, I was very bummed!



2 comments:

Rachel@AllergenFreePlease said...

That is so funny you have a picture with Cole and the Krispy Kreme hat. We did the same thing when Brock had his first KK doughnut a few weeks ago :) Looks like Cole REALLY enjoyed it. We drove by and the HOT sign was on...had to stop...YUM!

Aslan said...

I love this picture of him Too cute!