I had to point out the cakes because they were particularly amazing. Not only are they the cutest things I have ever seen, they tasted amazing. They were white cake but very dense cake, the kind you keep wanting to eat. My friend Elizabeth made them, she is so talented and I plan on having her do every cake for every occasion from here on out. Monday, June 25, 2007
The Cakes, yeee hawww
I had to point out the cakes because they were particularly amazing. Not only are they the cutest things I have ever seen, they tasted amazing. They were white cake but very dense cake, the kind you keep wanting to eat. My friend Elizabeth made them, she is so talented and I plan on having her do every cake for every occasion from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment