
Lately, I have been getting really mad when Mommy doesn't let me crawl under the computer. I love playing with the wires, which isn't a good thing! Mommy needs to go to Babies R Us and buy that gate that will keep me from getting under there! My great-Mema bought me this outfit when mommy was pregnant and Mommy thought it would never fit me. I also love to hold my passy when I"m sad... just thought you'd like to know.

2 comments:
Come to MeMe's and rip all the paper you want out of my printer. I'll see you in an hour to suck those chubby cheeks. xxxooo, MeMe
I can't wait to see you tomorrow Cole. I'm glad you have your passy to comfort you during your time of sorrow. Especially since Mommy is obviously too busy taking your picture to make it all better!!! Crying pictures are very cute!!!
Post a Comment