



Happy Halloween! Cole had a great time this year, I kept telling him, "it's only going to get better!". He was a turtle (due to the cuteness of the way he pronounces it himself..) the costume was very cozy and he loved being in it! We took him around the neighborhood in his car and he was quite content riding. He did, however, get a tootsie pop which suited his fancy as he held it, wrapper still on. Aunt Lara's here for a visit and she got to be with us for Halloween, too! We've had a busy week, but fun!

4 comments:
That is the cutest turtle I've ever seen. How's his head? I'm sure much better by now.
Cole, you are definitely the cutest turtle I have ever seen! I loved spending Halloween with you. xxoo, Me Me
so cute! I didn't see any other kids with that costume!
wow, what a cutie...he has grown sooo much. I hope you guys are doing great.
Post a Comment