
He IS cuter than this picture allows, promise...we were setting up the tree at our house and he crawled in the box and was being super cute. There's a dog ornament about his level (we didn't decorate the bottom 1/3rd of the tree for obvious reasons) and he points to it, says "puppy" and proceeds to go "ruff, ruff". Seems like he's got the dog thing down! He is saying so much, it's amazing. It's been neat to watch him make more connections lately, too. He'll get a bowl out of the cupboard, walks to the pantry and goes "cracker" or "O's (cheerios)" and stands there! Here's a few more words he's saying: tractor, water, turkey, pasta, mote (remote, what is it with guys and remotes?), Lucy, done, all gone, movie, Elmo (his favorite!) and many more I can't think of because it's 12:25am. He also says "pee pee" and puts his hands on his diaper. I didn't teach him that, either, must be a male thing...

3 comments:
Hi! So now I've found your blog! I love it! I can't believe how much Cole's grown & changed since I saw him this summer. He's still absolutely adorable, though! My favorite pic is he turtle...so cute!
love,
Erin
Love the pee pee story! Sounds like you had a fun time - I cant believe how much Zoe looks like Laura.
Also - Maggie STILL asks to watch Cole's movie :) You made a blockbuster, apparently.
That's adorable. I love his words and what he's doing. How much fun is that? Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment