Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Baby, it's cold outside
I love snow days. I woke up early this morning and turned on the TV to see if our county was out of school. This habit must be either the teacher in me OR the child in me (having done this so many times growing up here...). It was beautiful outside, and gave us a nice excuse to do nothing! I did however manage to finagle my way outdoors alone to get a pedicure and Starbucks. Early Valentine treat. When Cole woke up (at 8:45) I told him it snowed and he ran right to the window and threw his arms up and yelled "snow"! He watched out the window all morning to make sure it was still there. It was a great day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great photo and I love to imagine him saying "SNOW!" Cute!
Post a Comment