Oh you poor things! Lindsay has asthma and I remember she used to have to do breathing treatments all the time as a kid. I'll keep my fingers crossed it's just a virus.
oh, honey i am so sorry. I pray this ends very quickly! Love your new hair too. IT is so fun to make the little changes, isn't it! You have to know how much we love spending time with your family! You Set a date and i will be there!!!! When??
Every time i try to comment it won't let me!URRGH. I am sorry to hear about cole. i pray he is well soon! I love your new hair. SO FUN!!! TEll me when we can hang out! You tell me!!
poor baby. he seems to do good with it in the picture. I really would like to get with you soon. we always say it but never move forward. My mom will be in town this week, but maybe later. I love shopping on Sat. mornings. If your hubby is working we should shop or even if he's not, we should still shop.
oh nooooooo! We had to use a nebulizer when Jack had bronchiolitis and it was awful! I remember he would just cry and cry when we put it up to his face. (Of course he was only 3 months old, so maybe it was just a little scary for him!) Cole looks like he's being pretty calm about the whole thing, though! So sorry and hope he feels better soon.
Blogging vs. Scrapbooking:
"If scrapbooking is the urge to put it all together, bloggine might be the urge to take it all apart. Blogging might not be able to make life tidier, but it keeps life in your memory, and keeps it real". ~Catherine Newman
9 comments:
awwwwww. that's so sad. he looks pitiful! I'll be praying for you!
Poor little guy! I hope he's feeling better soon!
Oh you poor things! Lindsay has asthma and I remember she used to have to do breathing treatments all the time as a kid. I'll keep my fingers crossed it's just a virus.
Ohh...those are so hard to do! AJ still has the nebulizer. Hopefully this is just a virus and not asthma! It looks like he is handling it well though!
Ohhh...AJ still has the nebulizer and will for a while. Hopefully it's just a virus and not ashtma! He looks like he is handling it well though..
oh, honey i am so sorry. I pray this ends very quickly! Love your new hair too. IT is so fun to make the little changes, isn't it! You have to know how much we love spending time with your family! You Set a date and i will be there!!!! When??
Every time i try to comment it won't let me!URRGH. I am sorry to hear about cole. i pray he is well soon! I love your new hair. SO FUN!!! TEll me when we can hang out! You tell me!!
poor baby. he seems to do good with it in the picture. I really would like to get with you soon. we always say it but never move forward. My mom will be in town this week, but maybe later. I love shopping on Sat. mornings. If your hubby is working we should shop or even if he's not, we should still shop.
oh nooooooo! We had to use a nebulizer when Jack had bronchiolitis and it was awful! I remember he would just cry and cry when we put it up to his face. (Of course he was only 3 months old, so maybe it was just a little scary for him!) Cole looks like he's being pretty calm about the whole thing, though! So sorry and hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment