Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nothing new, really


So, we had a pretty normal weekend around here, although Marc's work has really picked up (which has changed our weekend routine). I had an abnormal energy spurt and cleaned out some closets and was embarrassed to see how much stuff went to Goodwill (1 and 1/2 truck-loads, precisely). Among a few of the random things I tossed were: some Abercrombie khaki pants that actually fit normal sized people (have you shopped there lately?), a bunch of linen over sized tops (remember when those were in?) some carpet remnants (yes, from moving 4 years ago), and a bunch of shirts I hoped would come back into style. I organized a pretty large area and am so excited to have this done! It's motivated me to do a few more closets (yes, I still have a lot of stuff to sort).


As for us, we went out to dinner last week at one of our favorite pizza places in town, Cole ate 2, YES 2, slices of pizza. I was a little alarmed and wondered what the aftermath would look like, but all was well. He's now continuing to ask for pizza daily. He is really making us laugh a lot. He's been saying "oh man" when something doesn't go his way as well as adds "..ing" to all of his many words. He loves to sit in our cars and pretend drive and manages to honk the horn a million times. He loves being outside and wants to take daily walks. I'm just hoping the weather continue to improve!


I haven't taken many photos lately, he was in the tub and I thought this was pretty cute.

4 comments:

Landers Family said...

Sweet boy! He looks so cute...and so much like his mama!

Courtney said...

I am impressed at your spring cleaning! I wish I could say I have been so industrious :) Cute photo and we're excited to see you Friday!

Amanda Conley said...

Such a cute picture!
I just cleaned out my closet too! 'Tis the season for spring cleaning!

JonDavid and Karissa said...

I have just read up on most of your bloggs. I haven't been keeping up with mine or anyones lately. I am now, going to try to be better at it! Sounds, like so much fun has been going on in your world! Love to see you!
karissa