Here he is in the "toddler" bed! We are shocked that he hasn't gotten out of it (yet!). He even plays in the morning for about 45 minutes (chit-chatting and such) before I go in to get him~ like I said, we're shocked. Naps have also been amazing. I'm counting the days until he discovers he can climb out safely. After researching aimlessly (like most first time moms) we found the best solution was to go ahead and convert his bed to the toddler stage, it's great, looks like a "day bed" and we've kept the pack-n-play in his room just in case we need to put him in there. It was a little difficult finding a bed rail to use with the crib mattress
because the "standard" ones are too long, we finally found one that works for his crib.
Here he is, snoozing away. We also started putting him in a
sleep sack, which I believe helps keep him in the bed, too, since he can't walk while he's wearing it!

One of my students made him the little pillow that's in the corner of his bed. He loves snuggling up with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment