
It's rare that I get a family photo because of obvious reasons. We were lucky enough to have some spare hands around to snap a picture of the 3 Amigos (2 Amigos+ 1 Amiga). Tomorrow is Cole's official FIRST BIRTHDAY, I will post new shots then, of his cake eating, etc. I am a bit quirky when it comes to making things "official" and I don't want you to see them until his actual birthday, even though we rang it in a bit early. I can't believe he's 11 months and 351 days. All of you with grown kids remind me how quickly they grow up, I am confident that this next year must go by slower than last....

3 comments:
Hi Cole,
What joy I felt to be present at your first birthday party! Such a treat to see you experience your first bite of frosting. You weren't real sure about the texture, but once you tasted it you decided it was good! Happy First Birthday, my Love!
xxxooo, Me Me
Yay!!!
Happy first birthday Cole!!
I bet that first taste of frosting was like heaven.
What's that?
Oh, yes, there will be more of that in your future...dont you worry. :)
Love, Janine
Happy B-day Cole!!! I cannot believe that about your hand!!! Holy Moley!!! I tried to carry an iron skillet from the oven to the table, with a pot holder, and burnt my fingers. Not fun. I can't wait to see your room all finished!!! I just redid our closet...it is now an organized thing of beauty!!!
Post a Comment