Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Frog Prince

After his bath, Cole loves to run around with his towel on his head trailing behind him like a super-hero. I remember doing this as a child but instead of a cape, mine was princess hair! I would tie it in rubber bands and pretend to have hair down to my butt! Oh, the days. This towel is my favorite, it's a frog with little buggy eyes at the top and it seems to be Cole's favorite, too. Now, it's a struggle to get his pjs on before bed! I don't know what it is about kids being naked, they must love it!

2 comments:

Amanda Conley said...

I love those towels with the hoods! I wish they made them for grown ups!

JonDavid and Karissa said...

I have read up on all your posts. It looks like you are having a blast! what does it mean to be tagged?