

I know you've seen a lot of pictures on Cole on his new play gym, he loves it so much that it seems to be one of the only places I can get him to stop for a brief moment and get a picture. As of late, these are his 2 favorite things to do:
1. run around naked (he's only "gone" on the floor once, Marc almost ripped up the carpet)
2. Climb on the couch and run from side to side until he is out of breath
Are you impressed with all of the recent postings? I'm going to do better...promise.
I have to go and disinfect my house once more, Marc is finally feeling better, this might be my last round of Cloroxing.

4 comments:
I am impressed with the posting!!! Next week looks good to me. We are up for anything!!! Mary Paul takes a morning nap till around 11:00ish. What's Cole schedule like???
He is getting so big! I can't believe how much he's grown. He is just so cute, Elise! Kelly's pregnant again so now I guess you and Court both have to get busy on your 2nd ones! :)
I love the nakedness. There's something about little boys and loving to be in their birthday suits.
Me Me loves your little buns! and even cuter on the playgym!! See you soon! xxoo, Me Me
Post a Comment