Thursday, January 10, 2008

PRESENTS!

Check out the cool Elmo slippers:
New Ride...he's still a little short to sit and scoot, so he stands over it and manages to ride it all over while standing, it's so funny because he is so proud! He also loves ringing the bell. On Christmas morning, he saw it under the tree and said "BIKE!" it was a pretty priceless moment...

This was an exciting Christmas for Cole! He had no idea what was going on and loved every minute of the chaos. He actively danced on many wrapped gifts and pulled the tissue out of bags. If we would have known he was so easy to please, we might have put a word in with Santa to lighten the load, oh well, Santa did show us that Cole must have been REALLY good this year.


His favorite gifts were: a play gym and Elmo from his Meme, trains and trucks from Nana and Papa Ron, a glow-worm from his Aunt Lara, and CAT toys from Poppy and Lani. His favorite toy was a bike from Mommy and Daddy-It's wracking up miles on the hardwood and we can't wait to take it outside!


2 comments:

The Talbert Family said...

I swear Cole gets cuter every day! Glad you all had good holidays. We'll have to get together sometime over the next couple months so I can get little boy advice. :)
Summer

Amanda Conley said...

Elise! I found your link off of Erin Landers blog! It's great to see you (well... virtually.) I can't believe how big Cole has gotten! Emet got the exact same Radio flyer for Christmas. I don't mind baby toys in the middle of the floor that look that as cool as a radio flyer! I'm gonna add your link to my blog roll so I can keep up:)