
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
The best seat in the house
Why is it that the best toys are the free ones? This diaper box has been sitting on the floor for a few days now, getting a lot of use! After his nap, he gets his snack and crawls in, sometimes staying 25 minutes. It's so funny to me how he is so comfortable in containers. He also dumps out the DVD's out of the basket to make himself a cozy spot to watch a movie. Maybe I should give it a try!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Looks quite comfortable to me...although, i don't think I would fit in a diaper box...Thanks for the clorox tip..i will have to try it out. I hate the "chemical" smell when using cleaning products..It can't be safe!
That is hilarious -- love the one of him in the basket. :)
Why do we even spend money on real toys?! I'd say Maggie spends 10% of her time playing with "real" toys and 90% of her time playing with tupperware, step stools, coasters, etc.
Love these photos! My kids love boxes and baskets too!
Cole, you are no basket case but you are just plain cute in this basket!! love to you, xxoo, Me Me
Post a Comment