the diary, confessions and quirkiness of motherhood, babyhood and peoplehood
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Which one are you?
Are you a Desperate Housewives fan? The writer's strike is making me crazy, hopefully, they'll be able to crank out some good episodes before too long. For now, try this for some fun! Can you guess who I am most like?
I am SUSAN! I am dying because she is the only one on the show that drives me crazy! I mean, she really is annoying. Maybe I need a do-over... Gosh, I love Desperate Housewives. So ready for it to come back on!
I ended up being Lynette -- it said I get little sleep, no thanks and that I should lay off the ritalin. . .hmmmm, sounds like i have a new baby in the house. :) which one were you?
Blogging vs. Scrapbooking:
"If scrapbooking is the urge to put it all together, bloggine might be the urge to take it all apart. Blogging might not be able to make life tidier, but it keeps life in your memory, and keeps it real". ~Catherine Newman
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I'm Bree! I can't believe it. Seth said that I was just like Bree and I was like "shut up! I am not!" But this quiz says that I am, so...
I am SUSAN! I am dying because she is the only one on the show that drives me crazy! I mean, she really is annoying. Maybe I need a do-over...
Gosh, I love Desperate Housewives. So ready for it to come back on!
I ended up being Lynette -- it said I get little sleep, no thanks and that I should lay off the ritalin. . .hmmmm, sounds like i have a new baby in the house. :) which one were you?
Post a Comment