Thursday, March 13, 2008

A bad case of bed-head!

This morning, Cole had some serious hair issues. It was a huge mess! I couldn't resist getting out my camera and snapping a photo. It took a while to tame, especially because he wasn't too patient while I combed it out.


Here's a picture of the snow we got last week! I'm really enjoying the amazing weather we've had the past few days, I loved the snow, but glad it's nice out!


8 comments:

The Talbert Family said...

So adorable! I love all the pictures from Disney, too. Glad you all had a great trip.

Kari said...

Long time, no talk. I love the morning hair. What fun at Disney.

Amanda Conley said...

That top picture is hilarious!

Courtney said...

Love the hair. The best 99 cents I ever spent was on a spray bottle from Target. We spray Maggie's hair every morning before we comb it and it's much easier. You probably already do this, but in case you don't...

Ryan said...

Love the hair. We have to use detangler on Mary Paul. He looks fabulous!!!

Kari said...

I'm sorry about the party tomorrow night. I would love to see a catalog of their products. See you soon.

The Talbert Family said...

Crap. I just went to the Evite invitation to reply I could make it tomorrow night, and found it was LAST Tuesday. I'm a genius. SO sorry I missed it. If there is a catalog on the books I want to see! Hope you all are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cole, I love your Easter pics. You are looking so grown up! can't wait to see you whe I am back from Memas! xxoo, Me Me