HAPPY EASTER!
We had a great Easter and did lots of fun things. Cole loved the festivities and really enjoyed looking for eggs. Fortunately, the Easter Bunny filled the eggs with healthy snacks! I'm sure the eggs will be filled differently next year :) The weather was fantastic this weekend and it was great hanging out outside, today it snowed and was so cold. We're super ready for Spring but staying in gave us some extra time to keep perfecting these egg-hunting skills (seems like all he wants to do now!)





5 comments:
Love the sweater! Glad he had so much fun! My mom and I both filled eggs for Maggie and in mine she had whole grain goldfish, in most of mom's she put animal crackers, but our next door neighbor brought over this HUGE basket full of candy. It would take her a year to eat it all. I'm going to have to give it away to the other neighbor kids! So much for trying to feed her healthfully :)
Glad you had a wonderful Easter!!! He is getting so big!!! I loved his overalls!!!
I love that cute sweater vest! I guess all we need for little boys are sweater vests and knee socks. :)
By the way, you look so much like Lara in that top picture. I had to do a double-take to make sure it was you! Too funny...
great pictures! That was nice (and smart) of the Easter Bunny to give Cole healthy treats. Unfortunately, he did not have the same curtesy at our house. The closest thing we got to healthy was sugar free gum. Oh well...
I love that picture. I want your friends camera. I hope you guys are doing well. We were sick over Easter, but have been on the up and up the past week. How was your book party?
Post a Comment