
Later this morning, our neighbors came over and played in this nifty sprinkler thing~ C thought it was pretty cool.
Love the surfer look.. thanks to my GAS (great aunt sally) I now have something neat to wear out in the sun.the diary, confessions and quirkiness of motherhood, babyhood and peoplehood

Love the surfer look.. thanks to my GAS (great aunt sally) I now have something neat to wear out in the sun.
3 comments:
He's so cute in the little surfer outfit! You all are lucky with the toddler bed & him staying in it. When we got the toddler bed, Delaney just wandered. . .we'd find her asleep in the middle of the hallway. :) Hope he continues to do just as well as he has been! And I love the "ring dong" -- too funny.
Well, who wouldn't want to eat at the coffee table with that super cool personalized chair! You're training him to be a lazy-boy loven' man! I bet Emet would love one of those!
you must be as busy as i am. It took me FOREVER to update the blog. WE miss you guys!
Post a Comment