Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day


We had a fantastic day! I never thought I would shine so much for just being a mom. To the little guy who makes me so happy to do my job as a mother~
Happy Mothers Day fellow Moms!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Mother's Day! Is that one of the pictures I took?? I can't believe that was almost 2 years ago.

Cole said...

Em-
Yes, you are the photographer there! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have had any photos (or anyone to witness the plea for a back scratch :)

Anonymous said...

Cole,
What a memory of your mommy's first day with you. God gave you an awesome mommy who loves you and will help you grow to be everything you were created to be. I am proud to be your mommy's mommy.
xxoo, MeMe

Anonymous said...

Cole,
What a memory of your mommy's first day with you. God gave you an awesome mommy who loves you and will help you grow to be everything you were created to be. I am proud to be your mommy's mommy.
xxoo, MeMe

Amanda Conley said...

Awwww, great photo! Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

Aslan said...

Wow! It's crazy to think how fast they grow! Hope you enjoyed your special day.

Courtney said...

Let me tell you how fried my brain is. When I saw that photo I thought, "They had their baby?!" I honestly don't know what I was thinking. But, anyway, that is a very cute photo! Hard to believe how fast time flies.