PARTY, HERE, NOW!
The day: May 4
The hour: too late
The age: 10 months 9 days 12+ hours
The reason: to keep friends and family up to date on Cole's latest happenings
They why: because he's so darn cute and there's so many things going on in his little life, we thought this would be the best way to keep those interested, informed
RSVP: Please post your comments whenever you feel the urge to discuss how great our little boy is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Can't wait to keep in touch with you guys through this blog!! I also can't wait to see new pics! Love you guys.
This is great! It'll be fun to keep up with Cole this way (especially since we're having trouble getting together in real life!!!!) E-mail me about when we can get together - hopefully we'll all stay healthy for a while.
Cole is precious! I can't wait to continue to see pics and watch my GREAT nephew grow. I love you, Elise, Marc and Cole.
G.A.S. (Great Aunt Sally) :)
Loved to carry Cole in my arms when we met (Cole and I) last January. He is so cute that - as we say in Brazil - you feel like taking a bite! I am beginning to think that I will have to get the book "Where did I come from" and give it to my kids in order to get a grandchild...
Dear Cole:
This is my second attempt at blogging...I tried one earlier but don't think it went. I am a little smarter than your stupid G.A.S. (Sal)...but she is SO CUUUTE! You are SO CUUUUTE TOO! It won't be long before I start calling you E.J. (Elton Junior).
Love to you and your Mom & Dad!
Uncle Birdie
Tweet Tweet
Your fan club is growing Cole, just like you! Remember I am your #1 fan~ can't wait to play with you this evening! xxxooo, Me Me
Cole, I am amazed at how you all ready love books! you can even turn the pages. At 10 months you also think they are for chewing but this is o.k. Keep your curious and exploring spirit.... and that raspy little voice. xxxooo, Me Me
I forgot to mention that i know you were saying the words 'bye bye' to me last night as you waved! Now show your Mommy and Daddy you are really talking! xxxooo, Me Me
he's a cutie pie.. his me me just loves him. Heard he says bye bye..
See you soon!
Post a Comment