skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Spencer Cole's News
the diary, confessions and quirkiness of motherhood, babyhood and peoplehood
Friday, May 25, 2007
squishy
tushy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(50)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)
▼
2007
(63)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(21)
Just for Anne Marie
Mommy loves my outfit
11 months today...
New favorite: printer buttons and paper. So much...
Entrepreneur
squishy tushy
Recipe for a good night's sleep:1 warm bathCool PJ...
After nap today. Crazy hair.
Baby mine..
Time For New Photos!
Look at me learning to pull myself up. I struggle...
A couple weeks ago, after his nap, I was shocked t...
Daddy and Cole before bed. Love the fohawk.
I like this picture because it looks like he's th...
First days crawling, motivation to make the door s...
Just a sweet picture, I think.
Sick? Teething? Or just up for some fun?
I added the picture of bath time tonight because t...
Seriously...
Official First Entry
Trying again
About Me
Cole
Blogging vs. Scrapbooking: "If scrapbooking is the urge to put it all together, bloggine might be the urge to take it all apart. Blogging might not be able to make life tidier, but it keeps life in your memory, and keeps it real". ~Catherine Newman
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment