Friday, May 4, 2007

Seriously...

This is a non-Cole post but more of a chance to vent a little (i may do that a bit on this, it is a blog, right?!)
Do any of you like Grey's Anatomy? If yes..keep reading, if No, you may stop reading.
Last night I was very excited to have my usual Thursday night dose of McDreamy. I was utterly disappointed to watch the depressing spin-off (i think) of Addison's life. Lets hope the show doesn't plummet. I want to be optimistic that Meredith and the gang will remain next season but I have my doubts. As for now, I can hope for: not watching George and Izzy kiss anymore (eeewww), counting on Christina to make me contagiously giggle, and drool over McD (sorry honey, you're still my #1).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - I love this - Cole is too DANG cute - keep the spikey hair going!!! About last night - NOT ENOUGH MCDREAMY - the spin off may be ok - but does not take the place of Grey's And EEEWWW - George and Izzy?? How could she go from Denny - YUM - to George - don't get it myself. Rather have McSteamy in a bathtowel again than lock lips with G & I. And, will the wedding go on or is mommy dearest planting seeds of discord?? And what was it with the preview of McDreamy and some other chick in the bar - let him and Meredith be happy - geez

Debbie said...

I love him-- you are so right he is cute.

As for Grey's-- that is talk at lunch every Friday and we are busting to discuss it by the time we get there. I am a bit sad that it is about rerun time!!!

I don't know about the spin off yet--couldn't decide. But I hate jumping back and forth last night.

I was told that one of Grey's females is PG in real life! I don't know who though.

Anonymous said...

From a fan of Grey' Anatomy in Brazil. Too bad Brazilian cable is always one season behind! Sometimes I satisfy my curiosity with www.tv.com (the link for McDream is: http://www.tv.com/greys-anatomy/show/24440/summary.html?tag=show_table;title;2). All the comments i read in this blog will give me more details. I love to see McUnlucky George's faces and reactions.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute idea! Can't believe how big he is and how much he looks like Marc. Time to Try for number 2 to look like Elise! So glad to see someone else needs a dose of trash on TV. I haven't been this involved with the TV since 90210 and friends. Love you and miss you lots. Keep writing.

Sharon said...

Cole is gorgeous and I can't believe how he has grown. We gotta get together!!! Hope you are well--are you going back to teaching next fall?