the diary, confessions and quirkiness of motherhood, babyhood and peoplehood
Friday, May 4, 2007
Trying again
This is a test to see if I can post, surprisingly, I did and deleted it. So, here we go again. If you haven't figured it out, I am a bit technically challenged.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Precious! I love watching you on your crawling adventure! I will write you often!xxxooo, Me Me
Cole is so adorable, I can't wait to see him in person during the cousin reunion in a few weeks.
If you ever have questions feel free to give me a shout. I don't have all of the answers, but I can tell you things that worked (or didn't work) for my the little Princess Kaitlyn
Blogging vs. Scrapbooking:
"If scrapbooking is the urge to put it all together, bloggine might be the urge to take it all apart. Blogging might not be able to make life tidier, but it keeps life in your memory, and keeps it real". ~Catherine Newman
3 comments:
Hi Precious! I love watching you on your crawling adventure! I will write you often!xxxooo, Me Me
oooh! 2 more photos! xxxooo, Me Me
Hi Elise
Cole is so adorable, I can't wait to see him in person during the cousin reunion in a few weeks.
If you ever have questions feel free to give me a shout. I don't have all of the answers, but I can tell you things that worked (or didn't work) for my the little Princess Kaitlyn
Love you
Tammy
Post a Comment