
One of the hardest things I've experienced with a baby is letting him "cry it out" at night. Cole's had a cold for a week and has us wrapped around his finger even tighter than normal! Hence, we spoiled him a bit. We're trying to get back on a routine as well as transitioning to 1 nap from 2. Cole had a hard time going down tonight, I had to "ferberize" him again, going in every 15 minutes, telling him "I love you, it's night-night time", etc...
I heard his cry get weaker and checked on him as he was fast asleep...this is what I found. He even slept through the photo...

3 comments:
That is so pitiful! Don't you just want to scoop him up? It'll get back to normal soon, and the nap thing will work itself out, too.
How sad is that? Especially for you. If you need any moral support give me a call. We had to ferberize often.
Poor thing...its tough listening to your baby cry like that. I would love to do breakfast...tell me when and where.
Post a Comment