Sunday, September 9, 2007

Everything's MINE!

Not much new going on here lately.
Tooth update: snaggle for sure: 1 top, 3 bottoms
Hair update: long, went to get a cut, got denied, trying to go back this week
Cuteness update: increasing daily
Don't know what else to share. We've been really busy but are looking forward to having a chill week at home and maybe the weather will cool off enough to spend some time at the park! We're really looking forward to fall weather.


Evidently, he feels like an official "big boy" dancing on the box of new diapers (which, by the way, Costco's diapers are the BOMB!)

Now that we're walking, it's funny to find all the things that are interesting to Cole... He decided to pull out all the old "mixed tapes" Marc and I made each other in college and pull them apart. Don't worry, I was able to save them so we can still hear Eternal Flame on tape! It's amazing to me how intrigued he is by the things he now gets to play with and find!

2 comments:

JonDavid and Karissa said...

I am home and really want to get together. How about Wensday? I posted on your blog before this one.

Ryan said...

He is so big!!! Cuteness definately increasing daily!!!