Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday

It's Sunday and we're spending the day continuing the process of "baby-proofing" the house. I don't know if any of you have had the dilemmas we have had, but, this has been such a process and I'm entirely ready for it to be over!

It's been an interesting week around here. I am dealing with back issues. After having an MRI on Friday, the Dr. confirmed my pain is linked to a ruptured disk. I am having an epidural treatment Monday and am hoping this relieves some pain and I can resume life as I once knew it! Needless to say, I have had to have a great deal of help with Cole and I am SO thankful that I have family in town. This is Marc's busiest season so he's been busy working hard and pulling days that are 12 hours +.

I don't have anything exciting to write about today. I still need to get a picture of his new haircut. I'll try to do that today! Seems like the only pictures we're getting today are when he's A: in his highchair or B: in the pack-n-play. He doesn't stay sill long enough to snap a photo!

Consider this picture his "pre-haircut" one.

We are VERY excited for fall, it's been unseasonably warm here and I'm ready to put on a sweater and enjoy the crisp fall air! Lets hope for some cooler weather!

No comments: