1. His feet are exact replicas of Marc's and even were at birth.
2. He HATES to have his diaper changed (and always has), screams bloody murder- even though he's been through about 2,000 of them and everything turns out fine afterward.... I'm finding that when friends change him, he's fine...just when Mom and Dad do, does he throw a fit.
3. He loves musical instruments. He plays the tambourine, drums, maracas, triangle and we're working on the guitar. He's having a bit of a struggle with the finger positions.
4. Eating is his favorite hobby. I think he consumes more calories than I do, in a day's time. He is also a great eater and tries anything, the only things he really doesn't like are: milk, bananas and tomatoes. (which, ironically, Mom doesn't like either!)
5. He is a great sleeper- we wouldn't have thought that the first year of his life...but now he sleeps until 9am and still manages to take a 2 hour nap!
6. He loves to read books. His favorites right now are Goodnight Moon and a Cheerios book with monkeys (duh, it has to do with food!)
7. His pacifier is permanently affixed to his mouth. Mind you, the 0-3 month one- (for those of you who know, pacifiers "grow" with kids and you're supposed to get bigger ones as the child grows, he hated this big ones and still likes the newborn ones)
8. He has a contagious laugh that makes me happy.
9. (had to do one more) He wants me to get these boots to keep my feet warm, but they're on backorder until Feb 8...
I guess tagging people is a fun thing to do so, I tag: Summer, Kari, Maggie and Karissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I loved your eight! (nine!) I want those boots sooooo badly, too! I've been looking for them everywhere and they are back-ordered everywhere. I waited until after Christmas thinking I could get a good deal, but now they're nowhere to be found. The guy at the Uggs store in Green Hills said that they only make their boots for 6 months out of the year, that's why you can't find any. :( my feet are coooooold!
great list! Cool boots!
I love that your list includes him being a good sleeper after the first year, as this gives me some hope. . .
need to get together sometime soon as I'm feeling totally lost with all things boy-related. :)
What a sweet list. It sounds like you never have a bad day. Him eating well and sleeping good. Just let him run around with dirty diapers and you would be set.
Post a Comment