Friday, January 25, 2008
Fun Day!
We had a super fun day today with our friends, Brady and Leigh. They invited us to the "Jump Zone" to play. I have often written these places off, thinking they would be more suitable for older kids. I was surprised to find they had the cutest toddler area, with jumpers their size! It was perfect for the boys and they had a blast. Cole even wanted to go down one of the huge slides! We met lots of new Moms and babes,too. It was the perfect outing for such a cold day, it's been cold here in Nashville...brrrr.
Cole really DID want to go down the slide, I didn't just drop him, which might be contrary to what you believe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
looks like a fun day! oh, and i love those boots you want...although i don't know if FREEZING applies in Nashville...come to Chicago and then we can talk about FREEZING feet!
Looks like fun! I took Maggie to one of those places and she wouldn't play on anything! Glad Cole was more adventurous.
This looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Jack to things like this. And we definitely need to get together soon. I can't believe you haven't seen him in person yet!
Post a Comment