Not the greatest picture (and sorry for the blurrr) but this is us after his bath, looking in the mirror, making silly faces, which seems to be a favorite! Thursday, January 31, 2008
Funnies
Cole was being sweet and cute tonight (and quite helpful, I might add). First, he helped me put away laundry, which took 3 times as long as it normally would (which I'm finding is a quite the theme with a toddler). I love this picture because Lucy always hangs around with Cole, no matter where he is. Here, she's laying right in front of the door to his bedroom. I tried to grab the camera when he was laying on her, it was a sweet moment, I love that he is growing up with a dog, even if that means I vacuum her hair up every day.
Not the greatest picture (and sorry for the blurrr) but this is us after his bath, looking in the mirror, making silly faces, which seems to be a favorite!
Not the greatest picture (and sorry for the blurrr) but this is us after his bath, looking in the mirror, making silly faces, which seems to be a favorite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
What wonderful, sweet memories!!! Mary Paul loves Daisy!!!
Very cute photos; the one with the two of you is just perfect and shows your true silliness:)
I will have to do the 8 things soon! That is so fun to read. I am wondering if you would send me a link to your Fav baby clothing site. And our Fav baby "stuff" site that you frequent!
Post a Comment