Friday, May 25, 2007
Baby mine..
A bitter-sweet feeling fills my heart today. Cole is officially getting older, and today, I am realizing that. Cole is eleven months old today. I truly can't believe it. Strangers who I meet in the store frequently stop and remind me of the quick passing time and how I will blink and he will no longer be a baby. Today, that reality is hitting a little closer to home! He is at such a fun age. Just this week, he started pulling himself up on toys and appears confident while standing. He is all smiles, giggles and striving to be independent. I am thankful today to have watched him grow and be the sweet little man he is today. To think that in 1 month, we will celebrate his 1st birthday is absolutely mind boggling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow--I cannot believe he is already 11 months!! Time sure does fly. I can't wait to see him again in August.
Time for another!!!!!
Post a Comment